Monday, June 18, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 169 - Scooby and Shaggy Phone

Day 169 - Scooby and Shaggy Phone


I finally got it! The Scooby and Shaggy phone! This is so exciting! It just came in the mail today! I saw on Facebook last week that someone was selling some of their Scooby collection and they had the phone. I saw in the comments that they wanted $30 for it plus $15 shipping. I have been looking for this phone and have seen it on eBay for anywhere from $75 to $300. I couldn't pass it up! I'm so glad I got it!


An owl sits on top of a tree trunk to the left of Scooby and a vulture sits on top of a gravestone to the right of Scooby.


The phone is a push button and has Scooy-Doo on the front of it. Behind the push button, it looks like an old spooky door.


The handset sits to the left of Scooby. 


Here is a picture of the back of the phone. You can see there are gravestones all around behind them.


All of this info is on the bottom of the phone. The phone is copyright 2000 and made in China.


4 comments:

  1. WOW, deal of the year right there! Lucky!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool you were able to get it for that cheap! Glad you found it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got lucky going on Facebook when I did. Someone else could have easily gotten it before I saw it. I acted fast. :)

      Delete