Thursday, June 14, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 165 - Scooby Halloween Bucket

Day 165 - Scooby Halloween Bucket


  Who remembers these buckets from McDonald's? There was a set of 3 Halloween buckets. I have all 3 and will post the other 2 at a later date. The bucket came with a lid, which was also a sticker sheet. I can't find the sticker sheet that came with this bucket at the moment, but if I do find it, I'll post it.


This bucket has the many faces of Scooby-Doo...5 faces actually, and a picture of the gang. It measures 4 3/4" tall.



The handle of the bucket says Scooby-Doo! The bottom of the bucket has the copyright and manufacturing info on it. 


The bucket is copyright 2012 and printed and made in USA.

5 comments:

  1. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool bucket! Look forward to seeing you post the other two. Didn't know McDonald's had released these. I got some similar ones they released a couple of years ago for It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat McDonald's food, but I think I let the kids eat it so I could have the bucket haha.

      Delete