Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 157 - Boo Brothers DVD

Day 157 - Boo Brothers DVD


I decided to post Scooby-Doo! Meets the Boo Brothers. This was a fun movie. It kind of reminded me of Casper, but without Casper. The movie was released on September 19, 1987, the DVD was released June 1, 2004.


Here is the back of the DVD. I like the way Scooby looks in the top left corner, howling at the moon. The special features include a music video, bios, a game and some trailers.


Inside the case, you can see the scene index on the left side and the DVD one the right. I kind of feel like Scooby and Shaggy should be on the DVD somewhere.


Here is a close-up of the DVD.


Scooby-Doo! Meets the Boo Brothers is copyright 2003.

2 comments:

  1. This is still one of my favorite Scooby films of the franchise. I absolutely adore the plot, it's super intricate and at the end of the film, you still don't really have a sense which ghosts were real and which were fake, other than of course the Skull Ghost and the Headless Horseman. The Boo Brothers were a nice addition as well, and some of the ghosts were genuinely creepy! The music in this film is awesome as well, very spooky yet a bit upbeat. This is probably my second favorite, Ghoul School being first.

    ReplyDelete