Thursday, June 21, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 172 - Where On Mars Are You Coloring Book

Day 172 - Where On Mars Are You Coloring Book


Here is the Scooby-Doo! Where On Mars Are You? coloring book. This is one of several Scooby-Doo coloring books I have. I got them years ago for my kids and they have been colored in, some pages by me while I was coloring with the kids. Sadly, a few of the pages were ripped out of the book and the cover has some creases and tears in it. I purchased this coloring book at Kmart for $1.49.


In addition to coloring pages that follow a story line, there are also some activity pages. The activity pages include crossword puzzles, secret codes, unscramble the word, mazes, draw a picture, and more.


This coloring book is copyright 1998 and made in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment