Saturday, June 16, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 167 - Scooby-Doo Trading Cards

Day 167 - Scooby-Doo Trading Cards


I have this set of Scooby-Doo trading cards, which I got as a gift a few years ago. I had them stored away and I forgot I had them and how cool they are! I have the starter pack, which you need to play the game.


The cards have all different pictures on the front and all different information on the back. The info includes trivia, gang info, info about the series and villains, behind the scenes, and more. This is the main card that describes the gang.


It also includes a checklist of the cards that are included in the starter pack. The starter pack includes 72 cards.


The cards are separated out into groups. The groups include: stats, villain cards, series cards, behind the scenes and another mystery solved. Every card has something related to the group they are in and every card has a different picture on the front of it that relates to the group. This trading card set is packed with Scooby-Doo info!


The starter set cards have a copyright date of 2003 and made in USA.

2 comments:

  1. These look really cool and detailed! Love that they have Scooby-Dum and Scooby-Dee on one of the cards! :)

    ReplyDelete