Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 171 - Scooby Snowboarding Shirt

Day 171 - Scooby Snowboarding Shirt


I have had this Scooby-Doo snowboarding shirt for a really long time. It is worn, yellowing, has a few holes in it, and not in the best shape. The last time I wore this was to paint my house. I don't like winter sports at all, I'm not a cold weather person, but I really liked the shirt. This is the back of the shirt. The front just has a small logo on it.


The front of the shirt isn't super exciting. It just has a "Scooby-Doo Winter Sports" logo on it and nothing else. It's a bit wrinkled from sitting in a drawer. Maybe one day, I'll make a blanket out of all of my Scooby shirts.



This is a close-up picture of the image on the back of the shirt. Scooby looks like he is having an amazing time snowboarding.


This is a close-up of the logo on the front of the shirt. I guess it's not really a logo, more like words with a design around it. I guess that is essentially what a logo is though.





















I loved this Scooby-Doo tag they used to put on items. It was so colorful! The tags on the shirt are kind of worn. The white tag is really worn. The shirt is copyright 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment