Sunday, April 8, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 98 - Ruh Roh Sticker

Day 98 - Ruh Roh Sticker


I am always looking for cool Scooby-Doo window stickers for my car. Not that I have any on my car other than the ScoobyAddicts.com sticker, but I have good intentions of putting them on my car. I saw this one and I knew I had to have it. The sticker measures 5.5" x 2.4". There is no copyright info on the sticker. I'm not even sure it is official merchandise.

I've been thinking about how to advertise the website on my car. The sticker I have is unfortunately not staying on the window. The letters are all peeling off and it doesn't look so good. I guess the cold weather and snow didn't help it. Maybe I need a full back window wrap with the website name and Scooby and Shaggy. That will probably be expensive, but it could be cool. I have a lot of dreams that will probably never turn into reality lol, but it's good to have something to potentially look forward to.

4 comments:

  1. That would be so cool to advertise the site on your car! Have you tried just a regular bumper sticker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried a regular bumper sticker, but that might be a good way to go.

      Delete
  2. Would you like to enter our "Write The Road" contest?

    ReplyDelete