Sunday, April 22, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 112 - Scooby Ice Pack

Day 112 - Scooby Ice Pack


This Scooby-Doo Ice Pack is really cute! It has come in handy over the years when someone in the house needed to put ice on an injury. Way more fun than using normal ice!


The back of the ice pack is smooth so you can apply it to your skin. It's not freezing cold like ice would be so you can place it on your skin without wrapping it in something.


The tag is a little frayed from having it for so long.


The ice pack is made of 100% polyester, copyright 2007 and made in China.

5 comments:

  1. Another cool item that I didn't know existed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much Scooby stuff out there that I have no idea exists! That's why I love when people post their collections so I can see the cool stuff they have!

      Delete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. soft ice pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. pack ice

    ReplyDelete