Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 93 - Scooby Bobblehead

Day 93 - Scooby Bobblehead


I bought this Scooby-Doo Funko Wacky Wobbler on eBay a few months ago when I got him with the gang. It was a really cool set to find! Scooby has what looks like some water spots on him. I haven't opened it to see if I can clean that off of him. I don't want to mess it up. I had contacted the seller and they were very good about everything. While they replaced Fred, they didn't have another Scooby to swap out and they offered me my money back. I chose to keep Scooby because I can live with him having a little water spot on him.


Here is a close-up of Scooby. If you look close, you can see the water to the right of his collar.


I like that you can see Scooby through the sides of the box. It's extra cute with the Scooby art on the box.


The back of the box is the same as all the other bobbleheads.



The top and bottom of the box are similar to the others. I really like the design of the boxes and how they used the pictures of the gang members on the box. The bobblehead is copyright 2006 and made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment