Friday, April 13, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 103 - Gold Scooby POP Figure

Day 103 - Gold Scooby POP Figure


My hubby found this gold Scooby POP figure on eBay (I think). It's pretty cool! Someone painted a regular Scooby POP figure, Funko did not release them painted gold.


He's cute painted gold! And the hand sticker must be the mark of whoever painted it.


The box is, of course, the normal Scooby POP figure box. I have this displayed in my China cabinet. It used to make the whole cabinet smell like paint, but it's not as potent anymore.

2 comments:

  1. He does look surprisingly good in gold. And whoever customized him did a pretty good job! I would have loved to get the pink and green varieties that Funko did put out, but sheesh -- prices! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked into buying the colored ones, but at $75+ each, I said no way!

    ReplyDelete