Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 107 - Scooby Socks

Day 107 - Scooby Socks


I ordered these Scooby-Doo socks at Walmart last week. I got the email that they would be available for pickup in a few hours and then I got a 2nd email that they were delayed for 3-5 days. I was thrilled to get the email today saying they were ready for pickup. The socks were $8.00 and had I had them shipped to myself, I would have paid an additional $5.00 shipping, so I decided to have them shipped to the store for free. They were worth the wait!


This is the other side of the socks. Each sock has the copyright date, which is 2018. They are made in China.


They were packaged really nicely. It kind of reminded me of a totem pole in a way. You can see the pattern on each sock the way they stacked them.



The design on the packaging is a similar design they used for the Funko HeroWorld figures (See my Day 10 Post.) I really like this design. It's fun and it implements different Scooby things into it.



This is the packaging without the socks. The little tabs held the socks in place.


The back of the box isn't super exciting. It looks pretty normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment