Tuesday, April 10, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 100 - Scooby Key

Day 100 - Scooby Key

Today is the 100th day of #MyScoobyStuff posts! Woooohooo!


I just happened to receive an envelope in the mail today from Carson, and one of the things in the envelope was this awesome Scooy-Doo key! It is so cool! One of the coolest Scooby items I've seen in a long time! I just love it! Thanks Carson!!!

I don't know that I will actually have it cut into a use-able key, it's too awesome to mess with it like that. But maybe someday...


I am not totally sure when this is copyright. The key shows a copyright date of 2005, but the packaging shows 2010. It is made in Taiwan.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 days! I've really enjoyed reading all your posts daily and it's been great seeing all the cool Scooby merch in your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed reading the posts :) Thank you for reading them!

      Delete