Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 94 - Scooby Head Coin Purse

Day 94 - Scooby Head Coin Purse


I have this adorable Scooby-Doo plush coin purse. It has a clip, so I can clip it onto my jeans or a jacket. It's not huge, but big enough to hold money, chapstick, etc. The coin purse measures 5 1/2" high x 4" wide.


The back of the coin purse is plain. It's just the back of Scooby's head.



The coin purse opens at the bottom, kind of like Scooby's mouth opening. It's a little creepy when it's open.


The coin purse is copyright 2000 and made in China.

4 comments:

  1. I need to know how I can get these I've been searching a lot of yrs. For this item, l have two.ive been carrying one since 2003.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WOULD LOVE ONE. SOMEONE STOLE MINE yesterday.

      Delete
    2. eBay or Mercari are your best bets.

      Delete