Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 114 - Scooby Color Wonder

Day 114 - Scooby Color Wonder


I found these Crayola Scooby-Doo Color Wonder pages a while ago and thought they would be a nice addition to my collection. My thought was that some day I would color them, frame them and hang them up. For now, they are going to stay in the packaging so they don't get messed up.

The cool thing about these is that they say they are from Easton, PA, which is very close to where I live. I have been to the Crayola Factory, which is now called the Crayola Experience, in Easton, PA several times. I've even seen Scooby in the area of Crayola before.

The Mystery Machine Tour of 2012 took place right outside of The Crayola Factory in Easton, PA. Check out my pictures from the tour here.


The Color Wonder pages are copyright 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment