Thursday, April 19, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 109 - Inflatable Scooby

Day 109 - Inflatable Scooby


I've had this inflatable Scooby for a long time. He's easy to inflate, but he doesn't hold air very well. I inflated him this morning to take pictures and by the end of our photo shoot, he was having a hard time standing upright because he was losing air. You can see his front feet are a little weird. When you squeeze his legs he squeaks.


Here are a couple of side shots of inflatable Scooby. I think the one (on the right) where you can't see his face looks more like the shape of Scooby. You can really see his feet are losing air in that picture.



Here is a close-up of Scooby's face and his tag. Scooby's face doesn't totally look like him because his snout and mouth look like they are detached from his face. I love the tag and could totally see myself taking it off of this Scooby and attaching it to my jacket as a zipper pull.


Inflatable Scooby is copyright 2002 and made in China.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool piece! Such a shame that he leaks though. This would be amazing to display fully inflated in a collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be really cool if I could display it all the time. I don't think it ever held air very well.

      Delete