Thursday, March 29, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 88 - Scoobynatural T-Shirt

Day 88 - Scoobynatural T-Shirt


I decided to post this shirt today because the Scooby/Supernatural crossover episode, Scoobynatural, airs tonight on the CW! I'm so excited for this episode to air! Although, I won't be able to watch it until at least Friday because I don't have cable and I have to wait for it to be available on the CW app. I started watching Supernatural a while ago. My goal was to get caught up on all 12 seasons before the 13th season aired. I am only on season 2!

I bought this Scoobynatural shirt as part of my birthday gift to myself. It was on sale and I liked this one the best out of the ones that were available. There is another shirt that I like more, but they don't have it online. Maybe I'll get lucky and find it at the store when I go.


The artwork on the shirt is really cool. And I like the colors in the tie dye. Sam and Dean look a bit different in their animated form.


The Scoobynatural products are available at Hot Topic. This shirt is copyright 2018.


Here is the cool artwork they put on the Hot Topic site for the premier of Scoobynatural!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I will write a review. I have to watch it first! Hopefully tonight I'll be able to watch it.

      Delete
  2. You will get better quality printed ts-hirts from an experienced commercial printer since the norm is to use quality t-shirts such as Gildan "Ultra" or similar and as I mentioned earlier the t-shirt transfer paper is a commercial grade and it is applied to the t-shirt with a commercial heat press which would be set to the correct amount of heat, time and pressure. Brand t shirt

    ReplyDelete