Friday, March 9, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 68 - Scooby-Dum Pop Figure

Day 68 - Scooby-Dum Pop Figure

This Funko Scooby-Dum Pop Figure is too cute! I think this figure is way cuter than Scooby-Dum! He looks like he should be singing rap music haha. Scooby-Dum is #254.


Look at how cute Scooby-Dum is! There is a black mark that you can see by his nose, which is on the box. He's got his red collar and red hat. His tag has "SD" on it, though in the cartoon, his tag has just a red shape on it and no letters.


You can see Scooby-Dum through one side, but not the other. I did notice they didn't hyphenate his name anywhere on the box. Isn't his name officially Scooby-Dum?


The back of the box has the gang and Scooby-Dum next to them all. I like that they have pictures of the other Scooby Pop figures.



The top and bottom of the box. The top has 1/2 of Scooby-Dum's face and the bottom has the warning in different languages.


The Scooby-Dum Pop Figure is copyright 2017 and made in China.

2 comments:

  1. The Scooby Dum Pop is my favourite of the Scooby Funkos so far. I'm so happy I was able to get one. I would love to see a scared-looking Scooby Pop in the future that comes with a little Scrappy Doo!

    ReplyDelete