Sunday, March 18, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 77 - Bandages

Day 77 - Bandages


These Scooby-Doo bandages were the coolest band-aids I ever had! They were made by 3M and there were 4 different designs. I did use these, so what I have left is just an empty box. It looks good in my China cabinet!


The back of the box shows the designs and gives a little more information about the bandages. They were more of a fabric bandage, so they were flexible and more comfortable than the plastic ones.



The sides of the box aren't super exciting, besides Scooby being on one side and the other saying "Zoinks." These bandages are copyright 2011. The packaging was made of 100% recycled paperboard.


The top of the box says "Scooby-Doo!" but also isn't very exciting. It would have been nice if they used Scooby designs and colors for the packaging.

I really enjoyed having these Scooby bandages. They were so much better than plain band-aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment