Monday, March 26, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 85 - Character Bandz Series 2

Day 85 - Character Bandz Series 2


On March 10, 2018, I posted series 1 of the character bandz. Today, I'm posting series 2.

Series 2 has the whole gang! There are 5 different designs, 1 for each gang member, 4 of each design. They come in blue, green, brown and orange.


You can see the character bandz through the back of the packaging. They are all squished in there.


Here is one of each of the bandz. You can see the profiles for each of the gang members. It wasn't easy getting these into their shape. I think because they had been in the packaging for so long it made it more difficult to get them into their shape.


You can see at the bottom of the packaging the shapes of each band and the colors they come in. I think they look good, but I feel like Shaggy is a little too hunched over.


The bandz are copyright 2010 and made in China. They are not for children under 3 years old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment