Wednesday, March 21, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 80 - Framed Movie Pictures

Day 80 - Framed Movie Pictures


I have mentioned before that I went to Scott Innes' Christmas Party on December 13, 2011 in Louisiana. This was something that I bought in the auction at his Christmas party. He signed the mat board behind the pictures. The pictures are from the movies he did voice work for, voicing both Shaggy and Scooby, except in Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, he only voiced Scooby.





Here are close ups of the movie pictures. I like that he added a picture of Scooby's dog tag.


Here is a close-up of Scott's signature.

Check out my pictures from Scott's Christmas Party here!

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely piece! The colour of the matting is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete