Saturday, March 31, 2018

March Fan Spotlight - Libby

Libby is another super Scooby fan! She is from Miami, FL. In addition to her love for Scooby-Doo, she is also an avid NASCAR fan. Libbie finds a lot of her Scooby collection at flea markets. She has quite the collection of Scooby stuff!

You can check Libbie out on Facebook!



1. What was the first Scooby series you ever watched? 

I started watching SCOOBY DOO, WHERE ARE YOU! SEPT 1969.  I was 8!




2. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?

Of course my favorite is Scooby. But of the kids I would say Daphne. I was like her in high school, a fashion plate.




3. What is your favorite Scooby item in your collection?

My favorite Scooby is the figurine ceramic and my Scooby WB hat I got at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS.




4. What is one Scooby item you would love to add to your collection?

I would love to add the Scooby Barbie doll. I have Fred. And The Lego sets, especially the boat.



Here are some more pictures of Libbie's collection!



















4 comments: