Sunday, March 25, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 84 - Comic Book

Day 84 - Comic Book


I have this Scooby-Doo Where Are You! comic book. I think this is the oldest comic book I have of Scooby. Check out the 15 cent price tag! Wouldn't it be nice if comics were still 15 cents? This was the September edition of this comic.


Scooby and Shaggy have a different look about them. Scooby probably looks more "normal" than Shaggy does. Shaggy looks kind of aged. 


The rest of the gang look pretty good. The Mystery Machine is pink. It is weird to see the Mystery Machine in pink. I posted a board game a while ago that also has the MM in pink.


Copyright 1970.


This part has nothing to do with Scooby, but does anyone remember Columbia House and buying a ton of CD's pretty cheap, then committing to buy more over a period of time? This add was in the comic book and I thought it was funny. There was an episode of The Goldberg's about Columbia House too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment