Thursday, March 22, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 81 - Scooby Blanket

Day 81 - Scooby Blanket


This Scooby-Doo blanket is one of my favorites! It's fleece so it's soft and comfy! And it's got a lot of purple on it, which is my favorite color! This blanket has been well used. The trim around the edges is partially missing from it being washed so much and the tag on it in completely unreadable, totally white and has holes in it. It is still in really good condition.


Here is a closer look at Scooby and his name on the blanket.


And a close-up of Scooby's face. I cannot read the copyright date from the tag, but in looking it up online, It's possible it is copyright 2002.

10 comments:

  1. I think I had a similar blanket to this when I was younger! I fully agree it was very soft and comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the softer Scooby blankets I have. I just wish it was a little bigger.

      Delete
    2. I found this blanket in perfect condition at Goodwill for $3.ot is so soft and warm.

      Delete
    3. $3 is a great price! I just saw it on eBay for $120.

      Delete
  2. i need to find this blanket. Do you know anywhere i can find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been looking for this blanket for someone else (maybe that is you). I haven't found it yet, but I'll let you know if I do.

      Delete
  3. did you ever find this blanket? i have one but am trying to buy one for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen this for sale anywhere. Try checking eBay every once in a while or go into the Scooby-Doo Facebook groups and ask if anyone has one for sale.

      Delete
  4. I need this blanket...my husband threw our daughters away by accident.i have been looking for years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m84408411236/?ref=search_results

      Don't know if you'll like the price. But it's the best I can find for you.

      Delete