Tuesday, March 27, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 86 - Scooby Tote Bag

Day 86 - Scooby Tote Bag


I bought this Scooby-Doo tote bag from Hot Topic last week and it finally came today! It's so cute and really spacious! I could use it for groceries or to carry other Scooby stuff haha. I decided to treat myself to a couple things for my birthday, and this is one of those things. 


The side of the bag is cool. Both sides are like this and they say Scooby-Doo Where Are You. I like the colors and the font they used for the words. It makes the bag more fun than just having the sides plain. 


The Scooby on the front of the bag is cool. He looks scared! I like how the tie dye behind him makes him stand out. 


This WB tag is adorable. I love how the gang are all peaking out from behind the logo, almost like the logo is a door that is slightly opened. They all look like the classic characters, which I also like!


The back of the tag shows that the bag is copyright 2017. And there is also a Hot Topic tag on it. 


This is the tag on the inside of the bag. 


Here is the other side of the tag on the inside. It is made in China. I'm confused why they labeled this for ages 14 and up. I don't see why this bag couldn't be used by kids younger than 14. It would make more sense for it to be ages 3 and up. 




4 comments: