Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 87 - Candy Cake Decoration

Day 87 - Candy Cake Decoration


In honor of my birthday today, I'm posting this Scooby-Doo candy cake decoration set. My mom got this for me years ago. I doubt they are still edible haha. The packaging is decent. It has the look and feel of Scooby-Doo.


The Scooby wafer is cute. Who wouldn't want this adorable Scooby on their cake?


The other decorations are cute too - purple and green flowers and magnifying glasses. The only color that is missing on the candy is orange.


The back of the packaging has the directions on how to remove the candy from the packaging and the ingredients. It is lacking any kind of design. $1.25 is a good price! I noticed the front of the packaging calls this candy cake decoration and the back calls it candy cake decorations (there is an s on the back.)


This is copyright 2003 and made in France.

4 comments: