Tuesday, March 20, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 79 - Daphne Pop Figure

Day 79 - Daphne Pop Figure


I haven't featured Daphne in any posts yet, so I thought today would be a good day for that. She wears purple, and purple makes me think of Spring! So for the first day of Spring, I'm posting this Daphne Funko Pop Figure. Daphne is #152.


The sides of the packaging are cool! You can see Daphne through one side, and there is a picture of the Pop figure on the other side.


Here is a close-up of Daphne. She has her signature purple dress and green scarf. I think she is a little creepy because she doesn't have a mouth.


The back of the box shows the whole gang. I like the artwork on the back of the box.


The top and bottom of the box are similar to the others I've posted. They all seem to follow the same format. Half of Daphne's face is on the top of the box and the warning in several different languages is on the bottom. The Daphne Pop figure is copyright 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment