Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 72 - Juice Bottle

Day 72 - Juice Bottle


As a collector, I do some weird things to save Scooby merchandise. When I saw these juice bottles, I was super excited! They are just too cute! So yes, after my son drank the juice, I rinsed it out so I could save it. The Bellywashers Vitamin C Juice Drink bottle in Tropi-Ghoul flavor features Scooby on top and is 12 fl. oz.



The bottle is made really well! It has Scooby and Shaggy looking nervous on the front with eyes all around them. The one side has a picture of each of the gang members. I love that it has the classic Scooby colors - purple, green and orange.




One side has some trivia questions and answers. (Scroll down for the answers.)

- Whose father bought The Mystery Machine?
- Who says "Zoinks"?
- Who says "Jinkies"?
- What are the gang's full names?
- What disc jockey voices Shaggy?


1 Serving size is 12 fl. oz 
55 calories
0g of fat
15mg sodium
13g Carbohydrates
13g sugar
0g protein


Scooby is so adorable on top! He's got his collar and he looks really happy!

This bottle is copyright 2004.

Here are the trivia answers:
- Whose father bought The Mystery Machine? Daphne
- Who says "Zoinks"? Shaggy
- Who says "Jinkies"? Velma
- What are the gang's full names? Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Scoobert, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Fred Jones
- What disc jockey voices Shaggy? Casey Kasem

3 comments:

  1. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to see Scooby-Doo on our website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'd buy them if you had Scooby ones!

      Delete