Monday, March 12, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 71 - Scooby-Doo DVD Game

Day 71 - Scooby-Doo DVD Game


I've had this Scooby-Doo DVD game for a while and it hasn't been opened yet. I will open it at some point. My TV broke, so right now I don't think the DVD player is hooked up. I'll have to do another post sometime to show the screens and how the game works.


You get to solve a mystery at a theme park by matching images, identifying sounds, selecting the correct path to take, etc. Once you collect all the clues, you move on to a bonus round where you catch the villain and become an honorary member of the gang.


There are 5 different games and you can play with 4 players. You just use your DVD remote to play.


This DVD game is copyright 2008.

2 comments:

  1. I actually have this game! I did open it back in 2009 when I got it, it was fun but a bit kiddy in places. The matching images part comes in when they show you three of the Where Are You unmaskings at random times throughout the game, then at the end of the game you have to remember which three villains they showed you and who the culprits were.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know more info about the game. I figured it would probably be geared more towards kids. Most of the Scooby games are.

      Delete