Sunday, March 11, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 70 - Scooby Paper Mask

Day 70 - Scooby Paper Mask


I got this Scooby-Doo paper mask at the LEGO Scooby-Doo Mystery Tour at the Bridgewater Mall in NJ on September 19, 2015. It was really cool! They had people dressed up as LEGO Scooby and Shaggy, had the gang made out of LEGO's and had a bunch of activities for the kids...and for us adults that love Scooby!

You can check out all of my pictures from the event on my flickr page.



Scooby's face looks pretty good! Thankfully they made it so you can easily remove him from the paper instead of having to cut it out. I don't think it would look as nice cut out. The eyes popped out easily too, though he does look a little creepy without the eyes! I have the full sheet and also a 2nd one that I added to a stick to use as a mask.


This mask was definitely made for kids! You can't even see both of my eyes.


The mask is copyright 2015 and it was made specifically for the LEGO Scooby-Doo Mystery Tour.

4 comments:

  1. So many tours I never knew about haha. Love your pictures from it, looks like it was super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got lucky that this stuff was going on within driving distance of me and my hubby was the one that told me about a lot of the stuff.

      Delete