Thursday, March 8, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 67 - Scooby Cards

Day 67 - Scooby Cards


This deck of cards features Scooby on the front. Every card has this picture of Scooby on it. It's got Scooby being scared, and also has bats and eyes that remind me of Scooby-Doo! Where Are You!


I like the 2-tone card colors. I kind of wish they would have used Scooby colors. The green is good, but what about purple and orange?


The cards themselves are just plain cards. No special cards with the characters on them. They are just normal, everyday cards.



The cards come in this plastic case that protects them from getting ruined. I must have only paid $3.50 for them.


The cards are copyright 1998 and made in China. Each card has the copyright info in the bottom right corner.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Would have better if they had characters and/or villains on them, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's too bad they missed that opportunity to do something fun with the cards.

      Delete