Wednesday, March 7, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 66 - Scooby Candy Holder

Day 66 - Scooby Candy Holder


This Scooby-Doo candy holder is just too cute! It's kind of like a bobblehead, but Scooby's neck is a spring. I have never opened it, so the candy is still inside of it. I also never pulled out the tag, so I've never heard it giggle.



From the side view, you can see Scooby's head is a bit bigger than his body. He looks a little weird from the side with the springy neck.


I got a close-up of Scooby's head. I love his face! His tag only has an "S" on it. 


A close-up of Scooby from the side. Still cute!


This item is copyright 2011. The candy was made in Canada and the holder was made in China.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is what I bought for my 4-year-old cousin this past Christmas! Though I think she just ate the candy and threw the holder itself away lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense that a 4 year old would want the candy and not care about the holder haha.

      Delete