Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 65 - Shirt and Tin

Day 65 - Shirt and Tin


I really like this shirt and tin. I'm not sure which one I like more! I really like when they release shirts in tins. It's like getting 2 collectibles in 1!


This is the tin that the shirt came in. It's pretty cool! It would make a nice storage box. The box stays closed because the metal on the inside of the lid holds it closed. The tin measures 8" wide by 2 3/4" tall.


Here is the shirt inside the tin. The tin is pretty roomy.


This is the artwork on the shirt, which is the same as what is on the tin except the shirt also says Scooby-Doo. It's a little worn because I do wear the shirt.


Only 1 side of the tin is decorated. The other sides are just solid blue. I'm not sure why, but the artwork on this side reminds of me of The Beatles artwork.


Here is the print on the inside of the shirt. I like that it doesn't have a tag. I feel like tags are uncomfortable.


This is the back of the tin. The artwork here reminds me again of The Beatles. Yes, it is a men's shirt. They don't make a lot of shirts for women, so I have to make due with what they have.

The tin and shirt are copyright 2010 and Made in China.

4 comments: