Friday, March 2, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 61 - Scooby Hat

Day 61 - Scooby Hat



I love this Scooy-Doo winter hat! I decided to post this hat today because it was snowing. We had blizzard like conditions and the power went out. It seemed appropriate to post the hat.



Here is a close up of Scooby's face on the hat. It's so adorable! I love the ears! I like this hat so much I have 2!



This is a tag on the front of the hat that says Scooby-Doo.



The tags on the inside of the hat show the size. I think it's interesting that it says it is for ages 14 and up. My 11 year old wears it and it fits him ok.


The hat is copyright 2012 and Made in China.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love this hat. I'm not much of a hat person, but the Scooby hat is cool!

      Delete
    2. I don't really like wearing hats either (as it tends to make my hair look really messy), though I would totally wear a Scooby hat like that haha.

      Delete
  2. Seen the trailer for Ralph Breaks the Internet?

    ReplyDelete