Saturday, August 4, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 216 - Green Scooby Halloween Bucket

Day 216 - Green Scooby Halloween Bucket


This green Scooby-Doo Halloween bucket was part of a set. I've already posted the first 2 (White-Day 165 and Purple-Day 189). I really like these buckets. They are sturdy and I can put other smaller Scooby stuff in them. My kids got them too and they used them one year for trick-or-treat.



The green bucket features all 5 of the gang members. Velma, Daphne and Fred all look happy while Shaggy and Scooby look scared. It is modeled after The Mystery Machine.


The bucket came with this sticker sheet. The other side has a coupon, a Scooby fact and a code for some kind of virtual costume.


The side and bottom of the bucket have the copyright info. The bucket is copyright 2012 and made in the USA.


Here is a picture of all 3 of my buckets together.

1 comment: