Sunday, July 8, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 189 - Purple Scooby Halloween Bucket

Day 189 - Purple Scooby Halloween Bucket



This is my favorite of the 3 McDonald's Halloween buckets. It's purple and it has the whole gang on it. I like the haunted woods on it too. It gives it the creepy feel.


I have the stickers that came with this bucket.


The sticker sheet has jack-o-lanterns, leaves, spiders, ghosts and more. All spooky things. The Scooby at the top of the sticker sheet is not a sticker. It would be cool if it was.


The back of the sticker sheet has a coupon and a game. The items on the stickers are all hidden in the picture on the bucket.


The bottom of the bucket has the copyright info on it.


The bucket is copyright 2012 and made in the USA.

Check out the white bucket I posted:
White Halloween Bucket - Day 165

4 comments: