Friday, August 10, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 222 - 2003 Year in a Box Calendar

Day 222 - 2003 Year in a Box Calendar


This 2003 Year-in-a-Box Calendar has never been used. It's in great condition! The pages are still intact and it has been well preserved. I think the most use it has gotten was for the pictures I took for this blog post!


The back of the box has a description of the calendar and the copyright info.

Here are some of the pages I decided to take pictures of. The dates I chose are important to me in one way or another. Of course, all the dates I chose all have pictures of Scooby. In addition to Scooby, there are pictures of the other gang member, villains and the Mystery Machine.








The inside cover of the calendar. The calendar is copyright 2002. The sale price was $11.99.

4 comments:

  1. I think I may know two of the dates - March 28 is your birthday and April 13 is when you decided to start ScoobyAddicts? Just a guess haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have my birthday correct. Scoobyaddicts was started February 1, 2007, which means it has been up and running for over 11 years! I can't even believe it!

      Delete
    2. Ah okay, I have an oddly good memory at remembering people's birthdays lol. The April date I was thinking was when you started the forum, though after checking again just now I see that was April 15. I can't believe it either, but it's a wonderful site and I hope it's up and running forever! :)

      Delete
    3. Awww thanks :) I'm glad you like the site. I didn't think of using dates from the site and the forum. I added February 1 after you mentioned it lol. Thanks for the idea. A lot of those dates are birthdays of the people that mean the most to me.

      Delete