Tuesday, August 7, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 219 - Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood DVD

Day 219 - Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood DVD


Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood originally aired on ABC on December 13, 1979. Scooby and Shaggy want to be a stars, but the rest of the gang want them back. It was released on VHS October 21, 1997 and on DVD June 4, 2002. I am pretty sure I also have this on VHS, I just don't know where it is at the moment. The DVD has a run time of 49 minutes. It is not rated.


The movie features the voices of Don Messick as Scooby-Doo, Casey Kasem as Shaggy, Frank Welker as Fred, Heather North Kenney as Daphne and Pat Stevens as Velma. Some of the special features include a Scooby-Doo game, Mystery Inc. Yearbook, America Loves Scooby-Doo Music Video, and other Scooby trailers.


This is the inside cover and the DVD. I like how Scooby looks in sunglasses and Shaggy with the camera.


The DVD is copyright 2002. 

2 comments:

  1. This was a pretty fun movie that is sadly underrated. The plot could have been a little more developed, but nonethless I still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people didn't like this movie. I liked it! It was fun!

      Delete