Monday, August 13, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 225 - Macy's Scooby-Doo CD-ROM

Day 225 - Macy's Scooby-Doo CD-ROM


I found this Scooby-Doo CD-ROM in the attic. It includes 5 games, screensavers, wallpapers, activity sheets and AIM buddy icons. The CD-ROM came with the Christmas Scooby plush they released years ago. I will post that as a separate post in the future. The CD-ROM is copyright 2005.


In December 2005, Macy's Department Store in New York City had a Scooby-Doo display in their window and a giant Scooby over the door. We took the kids to NYC to see it! This is a picture of the window display. 


Here is a picture of the giant Scooby over the door. I am usually better at taking pictures, but for some reason this one came out blurry. It's still visible that it is Scooby, so I figured I'd post it.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing this one -- I managed to pick up the Macy's plush Scooby on ebay a few years ago for a decent price. He came with the cute CD sleeve tag... but sadly no CD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I got several of the plush Scooby's. If I find the other CD-ROM's, I will let you know and send one to you. :)

      Delete