Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 240 - Mystery Machine Tin

Day 240 - Mystery Machine Tin


I found this tin Mystery Machine at an antique store in the mall yesterday. This antique store was huge! We didn't even get to look at everything. I plan on going back sometime this week to see what else I can find. I did see a Velma figure in a glass case, but by the time I saw it, they were no longer opening the glass cases because they were closing in 30 minutes. The Mystery Machine measures 9 1/4" wide by 5 1/2" tall.


The Mystery Machine opens up so you can store stuff in it. I may put some figures in it or stickers or something.


The outer edges of the Mystery Machine are missing any kind of design. They didn't show the gang from the front like they normally do on Mystery Machine products.


The back is also missing any kind of design, including a license plate.


Depending on which side you look at, Scooby is looking out that window. Scooby's face is also 3D as it is sticking out from the side of the Mystery Machine.


This is what the Mystery Machine looks like when it's open. It measures 2 1/4" deep on the inside.


The tin is copyright 2000 and made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment