Sunday, August 26, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 238 - WrestleMania DVD

Day 238 - WrestleMania DVD


Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery is an original Scooby movie. It features WWE Wrestlers like John Cena, Triple H, The Miz, Kane and more. While I own this movie, I haven't watched it yet, or at least I don't remember watching it. I'm not a big WWE fan, so I was kind of annoyed that they did a crossover like this. I guess I shouldn't complain any time they want to put Scooby in a movie though.


The back of the DVD case and the sleeve it came in have a description of the movie and list the special features, which include a behind the scenes look at the voice recording for the movie and A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode Wrestle Maniacs.


The disc has Scooby and John Cena on it. Similar to the cover of the DVD.


The DVD has a run time of 84 minutes and it is copyright 2014.

2 comments:

  1. It was surprisingly a pretty good film, from what I remember. Everyone stayed very in character and the guest stars weren't obtrusive like they were in some of the other crossover movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear. I don't think I ever watched it.

      Delete