Thursday, November 29, 2018

November Fan Spotlight - Danielle

Danielle

I am super excited for the November fan spotlight! Danielle Meger holds the Guinness World Record for the largest collection of Scooby-Doo memorabilia. Her collection consists of 1,806 Scooby items. She has some amazing collectibles and she has them all displayed so nicely!

Danielle with her Guinness World Record Certificate - from her Facebook page
Check out Danielle on social media:
Instagram
Facebook


1. What was the first Scooby series you ever watched? 

The first series was the good old classic, Scooby-Doo Where Are You? My mom was the one who introduced me to the show, so she had to show me the ones she fell in love with!



2. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?

Shaggy is my favorite! He’s the perfect mixture of goofy and smart, and he clearly cares about everyone in the gang. His clever little back-talking always makes me laugh too.



3. What is your favorite Scooby item in your collection?

That’s a hard one to choose for sure, I have a lot of items that mean a lot to me, like the set of magnets that really launched me into collecting the merch seriously, but also I really love the Art Cel I have from Boo Brothers signed by Bill and Jo.



4. What is one Scooby item you would love to add to your collection?

One of the number one things Id like to add to my Collection is the Warner Bros Studio Store Cookie Jar that is Scooby bursting out the front of a TV. I've always liked the look of that one, but don’t really buy online so I haven’t come across it to buy!


Thank you so much, Danielle, for sharing your collection and being my November fan spotlight!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Danielle, that is super impressive! Your collection looks amazing! It's awesome that you have a signed Boo Brothers animation cel as well! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ya I couldn't believe I stumbled upon a cel!

      Delete