Sunday, November 18, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 322 - Scooby-Doo! Candy Fan

Day 322 - Scooby-Doo! Candy Fan

The Scooby-Doo! Candy Fan is pretty cool. It has Scooby on top of the candy holder in an airplane. (Obviously!) Scooby's giving a thumbs up and he looks pretty calm and collected in the plane.


Here are the sides of the candy holder. The plane has a shark face, a bone on the back, and Scooby looking very excited. Probably because the plane is carrying candy.


Here is a close up of Scooby. It's too bad you can't take the plane off and use it as a toy separate from the candy holder.




The bottom of the candy holder is the part that has the candy in it. There is no more candy left in this, as I don't like to store food with my Scooby stuff. I believe the candy was bought for one of my kids and the container became mine after they were done with it. 


The Scooby-Doo! Candy Fan is copyright 2010...


...and made in China. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not sure of the value. You can check on eBay to see what they are going for.

      Delete
    2. Have you any information on value of this toy ❓❓❓

      Delete