Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 318 - Scooby-Doo! Sour Straws

Day 318 - Scooby-Doo! Sour Straws


Scooby-Doo! Sour Straws are from the Dollar Tree. They come in assorted flavors - sour apple, sour strawberry, sour watermelon and sour blue raspberry. They actually aren't bad. I don't usually like sour foods, but they were tolerable. There are 10 packs in each bag.


The back of the bag has the ingredients, nutrition facts, a picture of the gang and some other info.


This is what the packs look like. They come in green, red, pink and blue. Scooby has a different facial expression on each one.


These seem to be better than I thought at only 30 calories, 7g carbs and 6g sugar. I really thought there would be more sugar. The candy is made in China. I was not able to find a copyright date.

1 comment: