Wednesday, November 28, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 332 - Scooby Christmas Card

Day 332 - Scooby Christmas Card


Christmas is only 27 days away! I noticed on Facebook that a bunch of Scooby fans were posting this card, so I checked out my local Dollar Tree and I bought it. You can't go wrong with $1 for something Scooby related!


This is a Hallmark card. The price on the card is $3.89, though I got it for $1. The card is "made from paper from well-managed forests." That's interesting! I haven't seen anything else with that on it.


The inside of the card is pretty plain with just some words.


The card is copyright 2018 and made in the USA.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Might have to go out and buy it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept seeing people post the card and I had to go grab it. You can't beat $1!!

      Delete