Friday, November 2, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 306 - Doo Good Virtual 10K Medal

Day 306 - Doo Good Virtual 10K Medal


Here is the Scooby-Doo Doo Good Virtual 10k Medal! It is just as cool as the one from the Virtual 5k! I like how Scooby is dressed as a mummy. It's perfect for October! I completed my virtual 10k on Saturday, October 20th. I walked 6.36 miles with a friend. The medal is 4" across and the ribbon is about 17".


The center of this medal spins just like the 5k medal. It is really well made and better than I had expected it to be.



The ribbon is purple and says Scooby-Doo Scoobtober Virtual Run and has the gang in orange. I like the spider webs in the background too. The color of the ribbon is different in the two pictures. That change in color is just from my camera.


This medal is really cool! I'm so glad I decided to pay the $99 to do the Scooby-Doo Run! This medal is copyright 2018.


3 comments:

  1. I think it's really cool that they are encouraging people to get out in nature and be healthy! Glad you are able to get some cool prizes with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think this whole virtual run/walk is a great idea! Well worth the $99!

      Delete
    2. Out of curiosity, is this every month that they are doing one? And if so, is it just paying $99 one time or every month?

      Delete