Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 151 - Scooby Dog Collar

Day 151 - Scooby Dog Collar


I got this Scooby-Doo dog collar last year for my birthday. It is really cool and it fits my dog really well! I thought about just keeping it in the collection and not using it, but I really like the way my pup looks in it.


This is my dog, Blue. I call him Blueasaurus. He is 2 years old this month and he's a bit crazy! He loves us so much! He gives us hugs and follows us around all the time. He is so sweet! He likes to bark and howl when it's time to eat or go outside. Sometimes he even sounds like Chewbacca. He loves to run around in circles in the back yard and mess with his brother, Zander.

He looks good in the Scooby collar!


One day, I was in the kitchen doing some stuff and Blue comes downstairs wearing clothes. I guess my son got bored and decided to put some clothes on him. He looked so cute!



This is one of my favorite pictures of Blue! We were taking a walk around town and he just sat for a couple minutes.


Blue has kind of destroyed the SD tag on the collar over the past year. He's been chewing on it. I don't know when he does it, I have never seen him chew on the collar before, but he's chewed off the edges of the tag.

I was not able to find copyright info on the tag. You can find both the tag and the collar on Amazon:
SD Tag
Blue Collar

5 comments: