Thursday, May 24, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 144 - Wii Spooky Swamp

Day 144 - Wii Spooky Swamp


I remember Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp being a fun, but kind of difficult, game. There were some parts of it that were very frustrating to me. It has been a really long time since I've played the game, so I could be thinking of a different Scooby game too.

I purchased the game pre-owned for $17.99 to cut down on the cost of the game. Since it was pre-owned, it didn't come with a booklet. It is now going for $49.56 on Amazon. It was released for Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2 and Microsoft Windows.


The game is rated E10 and for up to 2 players. The back of the box shows some screenshots of the game and gives some more info on playing it. You get to play as one of the gang members.


The disc has a picture of the gang in a swamp, the same picture that is on the cover of the case.


Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp is copyright 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment