Tuesday, May 29, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 149 - Shaggy and Scooby Figure

Day 149 - Shaggy and Scooby Figure




I got this figure at the Fairpoint Toy Show on Saturday. The figure was the 2nd figure I got. I paid $2.50 for this. There is some wear and tear on it, but it's still in good condition.



Who doesn't love when Scooby gets scared and jumps into Shaggy's arms? I really liked this figure and needed to add it to my collection!




Look at how Scooby is really holding on to Shaggy hehe.


The figure is copyright 1998 and made in China.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Sounds like there was a lot of cool Scooby stuff at the Newport Fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There wasn't too much, considering how much Star Wars stuff was there. I think I made out ok on what I bought.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I hope it's a good series!

      Delete
    2. Scooby-Doo and Guess Who'll be the best New Scooby-Doo Movies revival ever

      Delete