Saturday, May 26, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 146 - Scooby Figure

Day 146 - Scooby Figure


I got this Scooby-Doo figure today at the Fairpoint Toy Show. He measures 8 1/4" long x 4" tall. I got him for $2.50. There was a whole bucket of Scooby figures at 2 for $5. I only got 2 and this was one of them.


He has some wear and tear on him. Some of the paint on him is scratched and there are a few marks on him.


He is in good condition otherwise. I think this is the biggest Scooby figure I have now. He looks like he's sneaking around.


This figure is copyright 1999 by Equity Marketing Inc. and made in China.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, you got such a great deal! I picked up one of these on ebay a few years ago, and he's one of my favourites. Usually he's listed for quite a hefty price, so I think bargain of the day goes to you for sure!

    ReplyDelete