Monday, May 28, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 148 - Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Board Game

Day 148 - Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Board Game


I picked up this Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Game on Saturday at the Fairpoint Toy Show. I paid $20 for the game. It is missing one of the stands for the Scooby game pieces and one of the dots. It's in pretty good condition.


This is everything that comes with the game, except the dots. I forgot to put them in the picture. They are just colored cardboard dots.


Here is the game board. It kind of reminds me of monopoly with everything around the edge of the board.


Here are the Scooby game pieces. The dots match the colors of the game pieces.


The game is copyright 1983.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cool! I didn't know they made a board game with Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think someone posted it somewhere not too long ago. It was definitely a great find!

      Delete